Aggeko recrute 01 HR Administrator
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 28 Juillet 2017
Description de l’offre
Descriptif du poste
Purpose of the Job
To provide effective administration for all personnel within West Africa by ensuring smooth running of the department.
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
– Schedule dates, liaise with providers and attendees and provide administrative support for training and development activity.
– Co-ordinate induction programme across West Africa.
– Liaise with recruitment to ensure on-boarding and orientation procedure is followed for all personnel.
Co-ordinate submissions and prepare monthly HR operations report across business unit.
– Administration and management of benefits tracker across business unit.
– Provide line of sight administrative support across business unit to ensure consistency of approach and visibility across West Africa
– Update and manage talent profiles.
– Update and communicate HR metrics and KPI’s.
– Provide general administrative support for West Africa HR.
– Aggreko places a strong emphasis on health, operational safety and environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, operating procedures and compliance to local legislation.
– Person Specification/Job Requirements
– At least 3 years HR admin experience
Degree Qualified together with HR related qualifications.
Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Computer literate knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
– Problem solving and analyzing skills
– Planning & Organising skills
– Attention to detail
Drive for results – a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve “step changes” in business results.
Task Completion – reliable, committed to completing tasks.
Resilience – persistent, positive and self reliant.
Accountability – drives outcomes by taking personal responsibility.
Customer Focus – understands the importance of customer needs, whether internal or external, focuses on responding to them and develops relationships.
Working together with others – relates to people, engages and builds relationships.
If you are interested in this job position, please click on the link below:
Coordonnées de l’offre
Click on the link below: